top of page

Grupo programa-asi

Público·259 miembros

Theodore Long
Theodore Long

Mahoutsukai No Yome Episode 15

Needless to say, this has done a lot as far was world-building goes in exploring the Fae even more. Remember how I said back in the first episode Fae have myths about spiriting people away? The changeling tale is one of them, where they swap fae with human children. Shannon and Shananan showcase how this affected them both and how the world they were raised in affected them.

Mahoutsukai no Yome Episode 15

The episodes were bundled with the sixth, seventh and eighth volumes of the manga, between September 10, 2016, March 10, 2017, and September 9, 2017.[65] The first episode was shown in theaters for two weeks, starting on August 13, 2016;[7] the second episode premiered in theaters on February 4, 2017;[66] and the third episode premiered on August 19, 2017.[67] Crunchyroll began streaming the first episode on September 10, 2016.[64][68]

A second original three-part OVA series titled The Ancient Magus' Bride: The Boy From the West and the Knight of the Mountain Haze was announced in March 2021, with the episodes being bundled with the sixteenth, seventeenth and eighteenth volumes of the manga, released on September 10, 2021, March 10, 2022, and September 10, 2022.[75] The OVA series is animated by Studio Kafka and directed by Kazuaki Terasawa, with scripts by Aya Takaha and Yoko Yonaiyama. Hirotaka Katō returns to design the characters, and Junichi Matsumoto returns to compose the series' music.[76]

It was an interesting backstory, but I had hoped there was more to it. She was simply a banshee who lost her home and then found a new one which Elias then moved into at some point and surprisingly not the other way round, i.e. she moved in with Elias. I guess the title of the episode must be for Silky rather than Chise. For her, a place of belonging seems to be all she wants. 041b061a72

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

bottom of page